• Prescribed in combination with other hormones to help reestablish normal physiologic balance
• Shown to be clinically effective for treatment of menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms and decreasing the risk of osteoporosis and colorectal cancer
• Prescribed to counteract "estrogen dominance" and to help minimize the risk of endometrial cancer
• Preferred by women who had previously taken synthetic progestins, according to a Mayo Clinic study
Androgens (Testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA)
• Added to therapy to alleviate menopausal symptoms
• Helpful in protecting against osteoporosis, loss of immune function, obesity and diabetes.
• Prescribed to men experiencing a decline in natural production
• Designed to enhance psychological well-being and mood, improve erectile dysfunction and libido, increase muscle mass, strength and stature and preserve bone mass
Thyroid Hormone Therapy
• Prescribed to normalize thyroid gland production in men and women
• Addresses a range of physiological symptoms related to hypothyroidism
"I never thought I'd see another day when I could work without a fan or sleep without kicking off the blanket. I have been on BHRT for almost three weeks now and no longer feel embarrassed by those hot flashes."
- Jennifer B.
"Thank goodness for Cindy Smith! She helped me through my therapy when I didn't have the energy and thought about quitting. BHRT is more than medicine alone. You need to be surrounded by supportive, knowledgable people like they have at Reeves-Sain."
- Lucinda G.
"Reeves-Sain helped me feel normal again. I thought I was just getting old, starting to forget things, feeling tired all the time...in my 40s! If my wife hadn't gone through it herself, I might not have even been smart enough to go to the doctor to get checked out."
- Jeff H.
|1801 Memorial Boulevard||Murfreesboro, Tennessee email@example.com||615-896-5731|
Center for Hormone Therapy