When it comes to prescriptions, knowing your pharmacist can make all the difference. Working with you and your physician, we can help ensure that your prescribed medication is working effectively for you.
Here are seven questions you should always ask your pharmacist:
I need to refill my prescription. To transfer your prescription to Reeves-Sain, call 615-896-5731
- What is this medication used for?
- How often should I take it?
- When should I take it?
- How should I store this medication?
- How long will I be on this medication?
- Can you please demonstrate to me how I am to use this medication?
- Does this medication interact with anything?